Tarrus Riley Removed From Best of The Best 2026 Miami Line-up

Tarrus Riley will not appear on the Best of The Best Concert 2026 stage in Miami on Sunday, May 24.
The reggae singer, known to many fans as "Singy Singy", shared the update through his Instagram page on Tuesday, May 20, along with his management team.
According to the statement, the call was made by the concert’s promoters. Riley’s representatives said the artiste had been prepared to carry out the engagement, and maintained that neither Riley nor his team had broken any condition tied to the booking.
Addressing supporters, Riley said he was disappointed that he would miss the Miami show. He said he had been getting ready to present a full-band performance for fans in the city.
He also offered an apology to supporters in Miami and the wider South Florida area who may have been let down by the development, while thanking them for their patience, backing and understanding.
Riley is still scheduled to be in South Florida on June 5 for an acoustic community event in Fort Lauderdale, which is being hosted by the Mayor’s Office.
His management said that engagement is unrelated to Best of The Best and did not cause any clash in his schedule. The team added that more South Florida appearances may be disclosed later.
Syndicated from ZIP FM · originally published .
Legal context · powered by Jurifi
Get the legal angle on this story. Pick a prompt and Jurifi's AI will explain it using Jamaican law.
AI replies are based on Jamaican law via Jurifi. Not legal advice.
Other coverage

Beenie Man Is Rubbishing Claims Of Assaulting Fambo | ePrime
Television Jamaica (Video)Watch
Miami’s Best of the Best Music Fest Unveils 2026 Plans at Celebrity-Filled Press Launch
Jamaicans.com
Vybz Kartel Big Winner At 2026 IRAWMA After Taking Nine Awards
Dancehall.com
Shatta Wale happy for Best African Dancehall Entertainer award - Artiste’s Shattafest Ghana also wins Concert of the Year at IRAWMA
Jamaica Gleaner
Bye, my love
Jamaica Observer